Family Size bag Doritoes
1 1/2 lb. gr. beef
1 pkg. dry Taco Seasoning
2 cans Rotels ( I use 1 can original, 1 can mild)
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken
1- 2 cans beef or chicken broth
(depends on how dry you want it)
1 can Ranch Style beans with liquid (if you don't use
beans, use hominy instead)
1 small can corn (or hominy) (optional)
8 oz. grated Colby Jack cheese
green onions, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375. Spray 10 x 14 baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. In skillet, brown ground beef with Taco Seasoning and chopped onion.
3. In 10 x 14 dish, place about 2/3 bag of Doritoes. Crush Doritoes slightly to fit better in dish.
4. Over the Doritoes : place browned beef mixture, Add chopped bell pepper on top of this. Sprinkle on corn. Sprinkle on some of the grated cheese.Then put some more Doritoes on top.
5. In sauce pan, mix Rotels, mushroom soup, beans with liquid, and broth. Heat till bubbly , then pour over the beef mixture.
6. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, remove from oven, then sprinkle with more grated cheese. Return to oven for a few minutes to melt cheese.