I used to marinate boneless, skinless chicken breast. You could use on chicken, beef, shrimp or other seafood. This marinade would probably be delightful for grilled vegies too!
I grilled my chicken but I'm sure you can cook your protein in the oven or in a skillet as well. Maybe even give the slow cooker a try.
- 1 c. Gold Tequila
- 1 Lemon
- 4 Limes
- 2 Oranges
- 1-2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 4 cloves of garlic (more or less as you prefer)
- Protein (Beef, Chicken, Shrimp etc)
- Use a gallon zip lock bag or vacuum seal bag.
- Juice the lemon, limes & oranges and add to bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to bag and blend.
- Add your protein (chicken, beef, shrimp etc), move the bag around with your hands to make sure everything is well covered.
- Close or seal your bag, place in fridge and marinade at least 4 hours, overnight is best.
- Grill, bake or cook as you prefer until done.
- Discard remaining marinade.
Marinade covered 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast well.