Posted on Mystic Ramblings, visit here.
• 2 large eggs
• 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
• 1 cup half and half
• 4 Tbsp. butter, melted, cooled
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
• 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
• 1/2 Granny Smith apple, pared, cored, cut into small dice
• 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
Whisk eggs and brown sugar together in mixing bowl. Add half-and-half and butter and whisk until blended.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and pie spice in another bowl. Add to egg mixture and stir just until blended. Stir in pumpkin, then fold in apple and walnuts.
Heat waffle iron as directed and make waffles, using generous 3/4 cup batter for large iron.