|Peaches & Cream Cookies|
These cookies are not only delicious, the recipe makes alot of them and they are super easy which is always a bonus for me.
1/2 c. room temp. butter
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Lg. egg
1 Tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. water
1/4 c. vegetable or canola oil (I used canola)
2 - 3.4oz boxes of Vanilla or French Vanilla pudding
1 - 3 oz box of Peach Jello (You could change this up with other flavors for a different cookie variation)
1 Tsp.baking powder
1/2 Tsp. salt
2 c. flour
2-3 Tbsp diced canned peaches (I tried both and preferred 3 Tbsp)
Small bowl of sugar to roll cookies in prior to baking
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- Sift dry ingredients, set aside.
- In mixer bowl add butter & beat until fluffy.
- Add sugar, mix to combine.
- Add egg & vanilla, mix to combine.
- Add water & oil, mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to mixer, mix until combined.
- Mix in peaches.
- I rolled tbsp full into a ball gently and rolled in bowl of sugar (can use 1" cookie scoop).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (varies by oven).
- Optional: I sprinkled a little bit of sugar on the cookies when they came out of oven.
- Allow to cool, on wire rack if possible.
- Can store for up to a week if they last that long, hehe.
Makes approx. 40 - 1" cookies.