* 6-8 Servings
* Prep: 40 min.
* Bake: 1 hour
* 3 whole chicken breasts, precooked, chopped in chunks (3/4-inch) or 4 cups chopped leftover chicken or turkey
* 6 cups diced unpeeled zucchini
* 1 cup diced onion
* 1 cup shredded carrots
* 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
* 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 package chicken flavor stuffing mix
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, optional
* Combine zucchini and onion in medium saucepan, add water to cover and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes; drain and cool. Combine carrots, soup, sour cream and garlic powder in large bowl. Add zucchini/onion and chicken; mix.
* Spread in greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. For topping, melt butter in skillet, add bread stuffing and seasoning packet and toss well. Sprinkle over casserole. Top with cheese if desired. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.