This one isn't served hot, but the flavor will still make you appreciate the season.
Prep time: 10 minutes
• 1 15-ounce can pumpkin (chilled)
• 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk (chilled)
• 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• Whipped cream, to taste (optional)
1. Combine pumpkin, milk, yogurt, sugar and spice in a blender; cover.
2. Blend until mixture is smooth.
3. Pour into glasses; top with whipped cream (if desired) and an additional sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Serves four.