Love this Betty Crocker recipe for Red, White & Blueberry Salad.
Perfect summer salad and it would look great on a 4th of July table.
Can't beat 15 minute prep time.
- container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original Key lime pie yogurt
- teaspoons honey
- teaspoon salt
- jicama, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- bag (10 oz) chopped or hearts of romaine lettuce (6 cups)
- 2 1/2
- cups cubes (3/4 inch) seedless watermelon
- cup fresh blueberries
- 1 In small bowl, mix yogurt, honey and salt; set aside. Cut jicama slices into star shapes using a small (1-inch) star-shaped canapé cutter.
- 2 In large bowl, toss remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss until well coated. Sprinkle jicama stars over top. Serve immediately.