Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Skillet Bacon Jam Review

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP2ad6024537d2a59e476cee0d869ae028

I had the opportunity to review a new product called Skillet Bacon Jam/Bacon Spread, I was a bit hesitate but ready to try anything having to do with bacon as my family consists of bacon lovers.


We had hamburger and fries night, so I decided to saute onions and use the Skillet Bacon Jam to saute them to top our burgers. I wish we had scratch-n-sniff blog posts, I can't tell you how good the house smelled with the onions sauting along with the Skillet Bacon Jam.


http://www.skilletbaconjam.com 

And just when we thought it couldn't get any better, we all assembled our hamburger buns as we all like and 3 of us in the family topped with the Skillet Bacon Jam onions.  The result was a FABULOUS tasting BACON Cheeseburger that tasted like it was right from the kitchen of a gourmet restaurant.



If you're a bacon lover like us, I highly recommend making Skillet Bacon Jam/Bacon Spread a staple in your kitchen!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

 

The Mystical Kitchen Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design