Doritos Ramen Salad
You will need:
- 1 package of ramen noodles
- 1 bag of doritos (a small one was enough for our recipe)
- 1/2 lb. of ground beef
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Taco seasoning (optional)
How to cook:
1. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling add your ramen noodles.
3. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated.
4. Take off the water with the strainer.
5. Cook the ground beef in a cooking pan.
6. Once it's ready, put it in a bowl.
7. Add the ramen noodles and mix it with the beef.
8. Place the Doritos chips around the beef like on the picture (it looks like a flower!)
9. Break into small pieces the Doritos you have left and put them on top of the beef.
10. Add the shredded cheese and taco seasoning (optional)